things we can all do to celebrate 'earth day', every day...
• buy creative playthings for our children made of natural, sustainable materials
• plant a tree
• reduce, reuse, recycle
• conserve energy in your home
• use filtered tap water rather than bottled water
• replace the light bulbs in your home with energy efficient ones
• buy locally produced, organic foods
• build a compost
• use public transportation or carpool
• purchase previously loved/used items from thrift shops
• participate in an area cleanup
• plant a garden
• conserve water
what are you doing to be more 'green'?
wooden bunspechte figures
(which can be purchased from my featured sponsor, the puppenstube!)
happy earth day to all!